Sponsoring a child with help from immigration lawyer
Sponsoring adopted child to live permanently in Australia If you or your spouse (or de facto partner) have legally adopted a child and have full and permanent parental rights, you can sponsor the child for a permanent Adoption Class AX Subclass 102 visa or Adopted Child Visa Australia. At the time you adopted your child,...
Read More
Marriage visa Partner visa
If you are holding an offshore Partner visa, you may apply for a permanent visa Permanent Partner (Class BC) (Subclass 100) Visa: Who And When To Apply You can apply for a permanent partner class BC subclass 100 visa if you have previously been granted an offshore temporary partner class UF subclass 309 visa. In...
Read More
1 21 22 23